[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 19:36:48 PDT 2012

Sending lots of drool and prayers to all members of the drool in need of
it, both hound and human.  It is going to Debbie who had some toofers
pulled.  I hear she is home, but is swelled up. Hope the swelling goes down  and
that she survives the nursing.  It is also going out to Helena and  Jesse's
relatives on his passing.  Now he is at peace and no longer  suffering.

Ben is upping the drool for Truman, Dan the Man, Joey Hound, Daisy,  and
Buster.  Hope that all goes well for them and that they all will  recover and
get back to normal soon. All will be kept in my prayers.

Douglas and Ben