[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's pawsum

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 11:07:49 PDT 2012

So last night I went out into my p**p yard. It is a small section of my big yard, fenced by a chain fence about a nickzillion feet high. (8 feet). When I got on my ramp, I saw we had an invader, er, guest. In MY p**p yard! Where I go to p**p and stand on my ramp and bawk at the deer that come to the edge of the swamp, er, fresh water wetlands, outback. This was just unacceptable. Guests must remain on the far side of the fence so we may engage in discourse without them actually entering into MY p**p yard. Even Rusty does not dare p**p in my yard, and he lives here. (Necessitating he slave to take Rusty walkies, but that is another story.)

Anywoof, I waddled onto my ramp and there it was! A giant thing with long tail and snooter!! UNACCEPTABLE!  I woofed. I bawked. I howled. This critter with little eyes, white fur and scary, pink nose had to go!! If this was a girlie, she seriously needed a pawticure cause her nails were almost as long as my ears. Yikes!! A Pawsum. Did she have the brains to leave, no!! Darn thing went up the fence and perched on top of the gate....and stayed. Really. Didn't move. Just froze there, watching from about 8 footsies up in the air. The motion light came on. She was cawt.

He slave came running to hear what all the woofin was about. Yelled for she slave to come quick. They didn't have to hurry. Pawsum stayed there. Stared at them. Didn't move. I ran back inside, and around to the deck to protect my humans. Never know if that Pawsum could fly over and get em. (...and I wanted no part of staying in the p**p yard where she could jump on me.) He slave thought maybe she was scared. They were trying to get her down.......but she did have those loooong nails. Big paaaaws. How dare they feel sorry for her!!  She slave went and got her camera. Took one, not great picture and tried to do more....but the light went out!! When she looked again, Pawsum was gone.

I am traumatized by the sight of a giant fur thing poised 8 feet over my head!! So she ran up there to get away from me...then disappeared into the woods. This was scary for a little houndette. I need a cookie. I need a drink. I need her not to come visit anymore!!

The slaves told me I scared the cute (yeahright) pawsum, but her relatives may be organizing a sit in. HAH! My girlfamily is coming next weekend. Let's see the pawsum mess with my dawGter, Kick *ss Fannie and my three nieces!!

Pawtunia