[Dailydrool] Waddle bound!!!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:59:32 PDT 2012

A-waddling we will go
Woof woof ahroo ahroo
A-waddling we will go!!!!!

Isabella and Lola will be making their American social debut at the Mishgun Waddle this year! This will be a first for them--and the first in a long time for me. Aunties Pat Mayer and Beth Vogel convinced me to sign up, and now that I've read the whole Waddle packet, I'm really excited!!! It sounds like it's going to be a wonderful venue, and I'm sure lots of fun will be had by all as we raise money to help the homeless hounds. Lola just hopes the other hounds don't laugh at her accent.

NO RAIN NO RAIN NO LLUVIA NO RAIN NO RAIN NO LLUVIA NO RAIN NO RAIN NO LLUVIANO RAIN NO RAIN NO LLUVIA!!!!!!