[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper Sir.

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:19:45 PDT 2012

Oh, Bev, I am so, so sorry for your loss. I know he was very special to you. I remember the time you posted that you were unloading your car at the gallery and a suspicious person headed your way. He thought better of it when Cooper showed his teeth adn growled. His is a loss that will be felt by many Droolers, myself included. Please, if there is anything we can do, please let us know. We are sending an ocean of drool to your broken heart. I am crying as I write this. We will "miss he a lot" too.
Brenda and the Thundering Herd