[Dailydrool] belly bands

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:44:34 PDT 2012

I've been too busy to make Elvis some new belly bands and he really needed some. I found a woman on the etsy site that made him some. Fabrics are great and her prices are very low. I had them 3 days after I ordered them. I only received them yesterday- but as anyone who has a two-paw-abled hound will tell you- putting a belly band and expecting it to stay put... well it'd be equivalent to dressing a Slinky. So I've already laundered a couple of them and they came out as nice as they looked going in.
She also does panties for the girls. I have no affiliation with this woman- other than being a satified customer.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CodysHaven
I told her I'd tell my basset friends about her belly bands :)
droolies, Angelika