[Dailydrool] Andy in for 2nd dental

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 03:33:49 PDT 2012

Hi all,  one of our new boy Bassets, Andy, is heading in this morning for
his 2nd dental.  They could not do all in one setting as he would have been
under too long.  Today, he is having his 2 lower canines removed.  The vet
can put a probe down each of them,  not good and it makes me queasy just
thinking about what I typed.  I think there will be a couple of others
coming out too,  but those are the main ones.  If you could spare some drool
for Andy,  his is almost 14 and while he is healthy for 14,  I always worry.

And he is not a happy camper this morning,   still woofing, "where is my
bowl?!"

Drool to all in need.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us