[Dailydrool] Sigh..I've been scrubbed again...thanks for the drool 2nd try..I swear it said plain text

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Apr 6 07:19:41 PDT 2012

Queen Xandy Bear has asked me to thank everyone for the drool.  It turns out that although she is diabetic, there are no other complicating issues.  So far Dr. Ness is very pleased-with the insulin shots her sugar levels are regulated and neither Glenn or I are having problems giving the shots.  The first one was  a little nerve wracking I will admit.  So she is hoping to see everyone at Michigan this year.  I also need to thank everyone who sent drool to Huggie Bear last October when she was having disc issues with her back.  She lived in the kitchen for a couple of months and then given limited freedom for a couple more months but I am thrilled to say that she is almost 100% recovered.  She is feeling good and is as naughty as she ever was.  Never underestimate the power of drool.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121