[Dailydrool] My sissy needs some drool

Jeni Schomber jschomber at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:42:47 PDT 2012

This Colbi, 100% naughty Basset.  I don't write on the Drool too much,
but I need your help today. My doggy sissy Gali (she's not a basset,
but that's okay, it's not her fault), is having her teeth cleaned this
morning. Mommy and Daddy are a little nervous because Gali is 10 years
old and epileptic. I'm a little nervous because I barely know what to
do with myself without Gali around. When Daddy left with her this
morning, I cried, and and I cried, and then I cried some more.

Could you sling some drool Gali's way this morning? She's at the vet
without me or Mommy or Daddy and she doesn't like other doggies and I
bet she's scared!!

Thanks!

Colbi (and my Mommy and Daddy)