[Dailydrool] Lip Fold Polyderma

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 19:00:07 PDT 2012

My new vet told me to dry the folds with a wash cloth and then rub
NEOSPORIN antibiotic  ointment on it.  DO NOT  use the Neosporin  with the pain
medicine in it.  just the old fashion plain NEOSPORIN  ointment,  try to rub it
in,  My Maggie wags  gets it real bad  because of her allergies,  the thing
is this, try to keep it dry,  I  wipe Maggies lips three to four times a
day and then I put neosporin on  it.  Trust me Maggie has TOXIC  DROOL  nasty,
 slimy, stringy, DROOL !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil bad A**  Annie