[Dailydrool] Harnesses

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:37:37 PDT 2012

We haven't had much luck finding traditional harnesses that fit bassets
very well. We finally found Holt Control Harnesses that look like a series
of ropes put together that fit the hounds very well and really inhibits
their pulling. You can get them at your pet super store or online (I have
no affiliation to this company). Jersey and Ginger are terrible pullers and
I worry about them hurting their necks when they have their traditional
collars on with all the pulling they do. I don't really understand how they
work or why they work but these harnesses really do inhibit how much they
drag me around the neighborhood.

Debbie, I swear these guys know when we're under the weather. They become a
naughty tag team and, what one doesn't think of to get into, another one
does. Hope you got a break today and are feeling much better.

I loved the video of beagle vs. basset! Pierre Jr. is going to be one tired
hound by the time Oliver gets done with him!

The Houndettes send get well and heart healing drool to all.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger