[Dailydrool] Easier Sunday...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:23:49 PDT 2012

Nigel~ I LOVE you! I have to be honest, before I became a drool moderator I did not read posts that were primarily basset 'speak. No reason other than my anal self- who has to work at the phonics to work it out. Since I had to read them to moderate- I have come to look forward to your posts. I feel like I know you and your brothers- though we've never met. When you 'lost' your legs- I felt for you and your people- as I've been 'there' with Elvis for some time now.
Reading your post about Mr. Cooper Sir- made me cry. I could never understand why folks write in that they're crying, when they don't even know the hound/human ect... I understand now- because you bring your brothers and hoomans and yourself into our lives and it is as though we're all good friends.
I will never celebrate another Easter Sunday and not think of  'Easier Sunday'!
I hope you had a Blessed Easier Sunday everyone!
special smooches to you Nigel~
Angelika