[Dailydrool] Pet insuarance

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 13:18:03 PDT 2012

Ok so I wasn't going to say anything but I really do have to now that Deb confirmed my view so here it is. My best friend works at a MAJOR pet insurance company. In her opinion the pet insurance industry here in the grand US of A is not worth it. Too often she gets calls where the reimbursement is minimal. The founders of this insurance had the hearts in the right place but a company does need to make $ so more often then not the insurance is so technical that claims are not granted or not wholly reimbursed.

She is an admire of the pet insurance across the pond but in the US we have a long way to go.

I use to have prt insurance but cancelled after a year. I found if I saved the money going to the insurance I'd have a chunk of change saved for an emergency. So far this has proven right.

Sent from my iPhone