[Dailydrool] What do I do???

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 05:18:45 PDT 2012

Ah Miss Laura, everything happens for a reason. I understand how torn you are, but no matter the shape or size, some things are just meant to be----
With Bessie, I too walked away, left her--I had a million reasons, Daisy's bills, Jakes attitude, she wasnt a red and white, she was so small in a house of big hounds, I come up with more reasons than I could even count. But most of all----this one wasnt Elder Clara.
I was on the phone at 9am the next morning making arrangements to go get Bessie. It had been the longest night of wrestling with my head but I just knew this was meant to be. I think it was a good thing that this one was so oppoisite of Clara, there is no comparing one to another-and yes--she helped my heart to heal.

I know you will make the right decision for you-no matter what you decide, but know this--all of us have walked in your shoes--you are not alone!!

   Drool to all in need!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake