[Dailydrool] NO LAUGHING !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 12:26:11 PDT 2012

well good afternoon droolers,

I would have told my new adventure earlier, but had to go to a bridal
shower  with my twin sister , lots of games,  I won (1)  but only  because the
one game you had a list from A to Z and you had to come up with a  word
pertaining to a wedding  so the letter K came up and all I could think  of was
KY- Jelly  wrong answer, but everyone laughed except my twin  I  embarrassed
her , she has NO sense  of humor at all !!!!!!  LOL  !
so here we go,  last night  Evil Annie is doing the barking out  the family
room window, the whining, then barking, tail wagging,  so I go  take a look
see and there was a white dove in my side yard.  OMG he was so  friendly
didn't even try to fly away when I picked him up,  he  just folded his wings
under,  so I call animal control and they are  laughing and I was TOLD that
they don't do calls for white doves !  OK , so  now what, officer said take
him to the park and let him go.  OK   then.  Annie and Maggie loved him
Annie was afraid of him because he  walked and moved, Maggie just sat and
arooooooed   bird was  unfazed.  so mommy loads him up in her new SUV  and off we
go to  the park,  while sitting at the traffic light,  I hear this flap
flap  and then the next thing I know he is sitting on the back of my seat.    I
told him  " you're a white dove, not a GD Parrot ! " any ways we made it
to the park  dove was rescued and evil Annie wont get out of my  SUV   she
thinks it smells funny

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie