[Dailydrool] A MT. MOMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:38:16 PDT 2012

OUR DRAWING AT THE T.V. STATION KPAX TOMORROW MONDAY AT 1PM FOR THE
QUILT FUNDRAISER WINNER...........by Anchor Jill VAlley.....

we have a touch of spice added for some EXTRA WINNING FUN!!!!
+++++++++^^^^^^^+++++++*******
She will pick 3 runner up tickets for winning one of our colorful beaded
bracelets each with a houndie charm on it.....  Bracelets are our
forthcoming summer Fundraiser not advertized yet.   These cheerful,
stretchable, fancy bracelets are very very colorful and well made and
best of all.....have a life time warranty!!    One ever breaks..... I
send you another.
FREE mailing to the lower U.S.

thankyou to all for all you support.  we have been offered ANOTHER quilt
yet for another fundraiser next year! HOLY COW.   She has colors so
brilliant and some so soft...... maybe I will pick a vibrant deep color
quilt for next year.  Any suggestions?   Because she over the last 40
years has made many many many!!!!!   She is a pro quilter rancher
supporter and a friend of mine.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager