[Dailydrool] Drool for Gabe - his tail doesn't work right

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Mon Apr 16 04:51:57 PDT 2012

We have always told Gabe to be careful, that he would wear his tail out
from it wagging so much.  I noticed yesterday afternoon that his tail was
just kind of slumped downward.  It is most always curled upward and
wagging.  I told the DH that I didn't think Gabe's tail was right - I had
never seen it that way.  He is otherwise his usual self and it doesn't
seem to hurt when we touch it, but it does seem swollen at the base.  It
was still the same this morning.  I talked to him and petted him - his
tail wagged but was hanging downward.  This probably sounds stupid, but I
am really concerned.  I will be calling the vet as soon as they open this
morning.
Thanks for any drool you can spare.
Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz