[Dailydrool] Begging for pledges

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 17:58:59 PDT 2012

Hola, amigos!!!

This is Lola, and this is my firstever time posting on the Drool. I was a wild, abused little Mexican basset who was bounced around between 3 famblies in my first 2 years. And then my fambly left me at the vet and didn't want me back. I was already furends with Isabella, cuz she went to camp at the vet's. So the vet called Isabella's mom, and she decided  to become my mom too! But I wasn't sure if she would really keep me, so I was snarky and I peed and pooped all over the place and I bit the dog nanny (twice!) and I chewed up ornaments and books and baby Jesus (twice!) and shoes (many times!), and the mom said she understood why all the other famblies got rid of me, but she wasn't going to get rid of me. And so Dr. Moises Heiblum, the top animal behaviorist at the top university in Mexico, came to work with me twice a week for 4 months, and I learned that I didn't have to be afraid (or bad) and I started to trust the mom and other people.

And now we live in America, and my mom says we gotsta help the homeless hounds so they also know what it's like to be loved. So I and my sister Isabella are going to the Michigan Basset Waddle next month and we can't go empty-pawed!!! But the mom's not finished unpacking, and she hasn't found her stash of basset crap to use as giveaways, and she didn't plan ahead to come up with anything to sell.  So I and my sister Isabella are begging for pledges. We can only offer you the good feeling of knowing you're helping homeless hounds (and getting a tax deduction), and our eternal gratitude.

Please visit our Firstgiving page and help a little Mexican hound and her sister raise some dinero for the houndies.
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sherrilynwilson/michiganbassetrescuewaddle

Pooches gracias!
Lola

NO RAIN! NO RAIN!! NO LLUVIA! NO RAIN! NO RAIN!! NO LLUVIA! NO RAIN! NO RAIN!! NO LLUVIA! NO RAIN! NO RAIN!! NO LLUVIA! NO RAIN!