[Dailydrool] HELP ~ HELP ~ HELP

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Mon Apr 16 22:45:58 PDT 2012

Hope everyone had a nice Easter ~ and good weekend.
My sincere condolences to all who lost a loved one ~ two and four legged....
May their memory be eternal.

I've got a problem I have discussed off list with another Drooler, and she
suggested contacting
the Drool.

Like the old saying goes, when the going gets tough - the tough go to the
Daily Drool.

So here goes.....

Girl puppy Sophie is getting to be almost 5 and Gus boy is pushing 4 years
old.
I got Gus for Sophie when she was a little over a year old, and Gus was
around 10 or 11 weeks.
The night he arrived Sophie was none to pleased, as within the hour he was
playing with HER
toys, and HER people was giving him their attention - where before this she
was the center of
the universe, one of the reasons I got him was because she was getting
waaaay to uppity.

Before Gus' arrival - Sophie never ever peed or pooed in the house, totally
house broken.
So when the messing in the house started, of course we attributed it to the
new puppy.
He seemed like a bright little guy, and very eager to please - but the
messing in the house continued.
We never spanked him, just showed him the infraction after it was on a
paper towel - and he just
shook and  looked upset.

Then one night it happened - I saw Sophie walk out from the back area of
the house and pee in front
of the TV!?!
OMG - I've been blaming Gus....

Fast forward to present day - I am now on my third rug shampooer - and it's
still going on!?!

I don't know what on earth to do - I have even resorted to putting down
news papers - and I
still find mess in other areas of the house - once a pee spot in the master
bedroom.

They have a dog door for their (and my ) convince, so it's not like they
can't go out anytime they want, they can.

I have just kept hoping it would end one it's own - but it just doesn't
seem to be. I love my dogs very much, but
this is driving me round the bend.
Both have been spayed and neutered as soon as the vet said it was time, she
was spayed before he even arrived.

We have even seen Sophie race threw the dog door - pee on the floor, and
Gus fly threw the dog door and pee on her pee,
so everyone is "chipping in". Plus when both dogs are out doors, Gus will
see Sophie pee, and just seeing her pee,
he will curtsy and pee too (no leg kick up, as he will tip over).

If anyone has been threw anything like this - and had any success at
stopping it, please contact me,
 off Drool if you wish, doesn't matter - I need all the help I can get!
And I'm sorry this is so long, just trying to give as detailed picture as I
can - thanks Vikki