[Dailydrool] Appelkashun - Attn: Conley

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:02:07 PDT 2012

Appelkashun

I own home (yes no) - Yes I have a home.  Well technically I pay the
mortgage. Our bassets "own" the house.

I hab yard   (yes no) -  Yes.  Dog park and people park within waddling distance

I follow Conley ebery wish (yes) (dere onlee won rite anser here.)  -
YES.  I've been trained that bassets rule

I no laff eber at Conley (no, I no laff) - No I've learned not to
laugh at a basset.  Last night I laughed at a basset, said basset left
a dead possum next to my shoes

Conley be da lite ob my life an da moss impordent fing. (yes) (same
fing, onliest one anser.)  - Yes.  My life evolves around bassets.

Send to:
Conley
Ob Conley, Nigel an Llewis