[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 211, Issue 2

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 12:41:09 PDT 2012

deer conley,

we finks you got a home wike dat alweady and your mom and dad people wud
miss you tooo much if you left dem.  speshally now.  you is da lite ub  der
lives awready.  ok, dey laff.  bassets are cute and funny.   dont fall offa
da bed.  push peeples ober and get all da space.

lub,
sirius and gus

In a message dated 4/18/2012 3:30:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,