[Dailydrool] Miss Maggie Mildred

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Thu Apr 19 07:30:36 PDT 2012

Good morning everyone.  We're having a terrible time with Maggie with itching. Worse than ever. I don't think there is one spot on my poor baby's body that doesn't itch. She's going to the vet tomorrow morning. I'm keeping her ears clean. A bath every weekend. Benedryl every day. Sometimes Hydroxyzine. We don't take her outside unless she has to go to the bathroom. She wears a shirt all the time. It's just not enough so she's going to the vet. I don't like some of the meds the dr. gives her because they have side effects but I'll choose side effects over her itching and biting.
Does anyone have a problem with gnats? We have a lot and I think I am getting bit and maybe having an allergic reaction. My daughter is getting bit but no allergic reaction. I'm wondering if they could be biting Maggie.
Have a nice day,
Kimberly & Miss Maggie Mildred