[Dailydrool] Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:36:50 PDT 2012

Dis Nigel.
Ise riting for Llewis who nappin affer he grate advenshure.
See we gots too fenses. Won big won an won small won to keep we frum runnin
da big fense an fense fiting wif da dogs in beke, Oreo an Quincy.
Da DadPerson bin werkin betweens da too fenses cuttin down liddel trees an
junkie stoff whut grows in plases where youse dont teke care ob it an it
had gotten reely bad beke dere wif wild rosses growin up inna trees an
stoff.
Sooooo
MPerson lookee beke dere an say kin dey (meening we) get outta da yard dere
where da fense be loose? Nawwwwwww. Dere be a fense in frontobit anyway.
Rite.
Onlee Llewis he like been ousside. Dont madder if it be just heself. He
usta be out dere wif Cooper but...well...aneyways so Llewis spend hesself
lotta time ousside alone and dis mornin MPerson letted we ousside an I
wented beke in. Llewis he stay out.
Affer a bit MPerson call Llewis.
No anser. Not no surprize. She go out.
No Llewis.
Now, DAT a surprize. She come in look around da house callin no Llewis.
She go ousside in da beke agin an see a spot whute da fense down a bit an
she finking mebbe he gotted thru dere an squooze thro da big fense inna
Rogers yard.
She go to Rogers an no Llewis.
Now she a bit paniky. Troof is me too. I meen dis my Brudder an he awreddy
crippelt up.

MomPerson start lookin aroun da street an stoff an callin. No Llewis. She
tryna call da DadPerson come home now but he phone not anserin. She get
inna Van an dribe aroun. No Llewis. Roger come help look. DadPerson on he
way home. MPerson finking bout callin po-leece when Roger done call out
here he be!! He be acrost da street in beke ob a emppty hawse onna dek inna
sun asleep. Roger brung he home an MPerson callt DPerson tell he we got him
DPerson brung Roger a hole big fing of Sam Adams.

Blok up dat hole two. Dey hopin dat reely where he got out an dere not
anodder spot.

We glad Llewis home. He all wore out. He not talkin needer. When I ast
where he bin he juss laff. I git him for dis, you see I don't.

Lub an Drool to all in need, mebe a liddel Vallyum for MomPerson.
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis an Conley.