[Dailydrool] Lexi has a yeast infection

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 20 12:54:17 PDT 2012

Hey all!  My Lexi has been diagnosed with a yeast infection.  I hate to say its
not the first one, its usually in her ears.  I have her on an antibiotic and a
skin infection drug that my vet has her on.  I have looked up yeast infections
in dogs...just wondering which is the best diet?  Raw?  Yes, I have done raw
before, and even on the website I looked at, they are suggesting it.  My vet
says I cannot get rid of it completely.  Gosh.....I hope thats not true.  Lexi
is miserable!  Giving her benedryl, but doesnt help much..bathed her also, with
oatmeal.  Man, I get the anals under control....now this.  But she is my
baby..not complaining, just frustrated!

Lexi's forever momma dog...