[Dailydrool] Hubert is here!

kristin.mielke at videotron.ca kristin.mielke at videotron.ca
Sun Apr 22 05:28:48 PDT 2012

Yesterday we went to get our baby at the breeder's.  He is cute beyond words. His ears are so long he keeps stepping on them! lol.  He is napping right now on his pillow. Right from the start I am noticing major differences between Hubert and Hushy as a puppy. Hubert is much more confident.  He had a very good first night.  I put him to bed at 11 PM, took him out at 1:30AM and at 5AM....and we had a dry kennel.  Pretty good for our first night.  I put the kennel next to my bed.  We had some crying for about 5 minutes, and then he fell asleep.  I was never able to get Hushy kennel trainned.  He would freak out and howl for 4 hours straight.  I finally just gave up trying after months of sleep deprivation.  I think Hushy always associated the kennel with bad memories from where we got him.  I still miss my Hushy, but Hubert is making things better.  Hubert will repport back himself in a few days time, once he is feeling more at home.
Thanks to everyone for your support, warm soothing puppy drool to everyone.
Hubert (These people seem nice...but I stil miss by brothers and sister and Mom)
Kris (Whatching Hubert like a Hawk)
Hushy ATB