[Dailydrool] thank you for the kind words

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 10:56:16 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who took the time to write me about Jesse. We had his memorial service and it was a heartbreaker.
Over 150 young people showed up on a friday afternoon to celebrate his life. For such a young man to rise above his upbringing, alcoholic parents, working his way through college and being a young man that would do anything for anyone.. he also loved aninals and had more than he could handle as he worked long hours.. but could not turn away the animals that showed up at his door. In the end we found refuge for the three dogs and three cats.. It will be a long hard road for my young daughter and we thank you for all prayers and kindnesses.
helena