[Dailydrool] Jamboree Bassets Calendar Day!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 11:14:53 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here.

I would like to clarify that the reason I spent so long starring at the calendar
today is because the lovely ladies pictures there hug each other like Cyrus and
LuLu I do.

I was NOT lusting after the incredibly beautiful ladies in the picture Chelsea
... I SWEAR I was noticing how they rest their chin on each others back like we
do and trying to see who had their chin on who.  I PROMISE you Chelsea I was NOT
enamored with their lovely eyes, their feminine physiques nor their come hither
looks ... No No No .... it was the positioning of their chins I insist.

More later from Snoopy  (who finds his snooter suddenly growing longer for some
reason)

Yeah! Today is our calendar day, 4/27. We worked so hard on being bootiful that
we got tired and fell asleep!
We are Grand Champion Fig Newton, the Dawg, Mercedes, the movie star  & Fannjie
Mae Fudge, Pawtunia's dawghter.