[Dailydrool] Dog Cookbook

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:48:24 PDT 2012

I thought I'd let everyone know that the ebook version of The Everything Cooking for Dogs book by Lisa Fortuanto is free on amazon and barnes and noble today.  And if you don't have an e-reader you can get the free kindle for your computer and download and read it there.  I'm not affiliated with the author or anything, and I haven't read the book yet but I know there are a lot of droolers that cook for their dogs so I thought it was worth sharing.  I've been lurking a lot, but still reading and sending drool where it's needed.  Gunter is 6 now, I can't believe the little puppy I brought home the other day is already six.  Wulfie will be 5 at the end of May.   Wulfie and Ninja (Ninja is Wulfie's cat) were spooning last night on the couch.  I tried so hard to be quiet getting the camera but they woke up when I took it out of the case.  It was adorable.  Wulfie had his front leg over Ninja's chest like he was hugging him.  I need to keep the camera close to the couch and out of it's case I guess.
Love and drool to everyone that needs it.
Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang, Ninja (who thinks he is a basset) and the other cats