[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 3 20:42:03 PDT 2012

Buster made it through surgery fine he is home now his bottom looks like it
is on fire but I am afraid to put anything on it in fear it would burn.
He is just pooping jelly like suff , mucous I guess and he will nor eat or
drink, bu hey gave him a pain killer shot just as we lef the ve clinic and
he has a hard time waking up when theyy pu him under he is very sensative to
any medication, right now he is just zonked out so I covered him up with a
nice warm blankey and we will wait till morning to see how he does. He has a
cone of shame on to keep him from licking which he hates. This is his fourth
cone and he never likes them. I am thinkin I am goin to put his inflatable
one back on  him I just now remembered I bought that last time he was sick.
Will keep everyone informed on how things are going with him and what the
pathology report says.
Send drool for Buster and we are slinging drool for all sick hounds and all
sick droolers One of our fosters landed in the hospital with chest pains and
trouble breathing so I need to go feed her two dogs and seven cats.
I am so sorry Helenas daughters beau passed away from complications with the
flu. That is so sad. My heart goes out to Christine, Helena, and Jesses
family.