[Dailydrool] Howlidays and Nigel

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 06:31:24 PDT 2012

Jackie,

Glad to know, your Nigel is healing well and so sorry for the hit to the
check book!

Poop can be prime,  don't ask me why,  but I have seen fits over some too.
Fortunately, none to the degree of Nigel and Pierre, JR.

LOL at Oliver,   he is earning that phrase!  My friend Kathy Peacock and I
started using that phrase several years ago, when speaking about our
Scooter.  Scooter came into rescue through Suncoast,  came in with a brother
Basset.  He got adopted and Scooter, after a couple of foster homes, landed
here and after a year, we adopted her from them.  Scooter was about 50lbs in
the beginning,  a propane tank on little legs.  She is now about 28 pounds
and doing great, but as she is, well, a Beagle, she has done Beagley things
that warranted Kathy and I to refer to her as "Damn Beagle"  Hence,  this
term of endearment was born, for us.   It probably was born in the time that
I threatened Kathy to return her to Suncoast for, oh the table dancing she
has done,  the snarkiness she still does,  one of any number of reasons.
But they were always threats, we love her, she is just a Beagle that has had
her way one too many times.

The Bassets will soon learn to blame everything on Oliver,   J

Happy "Easier" to all!     Scooter wants you to know she is tired after
helping the Easter Beagle all last night!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and