[Dailydrool] Houndsbay

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 22:03:43 PDT 2012

Speedy has over seen the things I have hawked over for his dream to help the homeless hounds. He still wants to raise more money to send over to Daphneyland.  So he made me post one more item on Houndsbay.  This time we are selling a stuffed basset mom with child. The baby hound sings a special mother's day song to his mom. Since mother's day is only two weekends away, we thought it might be put some to some good use. We have posted the link on youtube so everyone can see what the child basset sings to his mommy.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0oooqdtvQ

So please help Speedy send a nice big check over to Daphneyland by bidding on this item:

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=seasonal&item=1336192728

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)