[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:21:40 PDT 2012

Hey everyone!  It is me Bugsey!  I have a major complaint.  My mom forgot
to tell everyone about MY birthday!  I turned 2 on April 18th.  I would
really give her a hard time, but she is having a bit of a mid-life crisis.
She has been sick a rather long time and the doctor finally figured out
that she is related to the boy in the bubble.  So, she can't work around
germy people anymore.  She worked at the library and there are LOTS of
germy people there.  She has been pretty bummed.  I don't know why.  This
is excellent news.  The DH and the DR. said stay home.  That means she gets
to stay with US!!!  Could your life get any better than that?  The stupid
doctor told her to also get rid of Beauford and me.  He would have told her
to get rid of Browyn, but mom hasn't told him about her yet.  Bwahahaha!
The doctor had all kinds of tests and proof to back up why she can't work
with the public, but he didn't have any real reasons to get rid of us other
than she has allergies and she said that wasn't a reason.  She tortures us
all kinds of ways to reduce the allergens on us.  She says it is for our
own good.  All I know is it means I get to play in the water!  I love to
play in the water.  Browyn says it is not playing, but torture!  What would
she know?  She is a bossy little girl that thinks she can rule the world.
Does anyone else out there have to suffer with little girls that think they
can rule the world?

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn and the momslave Jennifer