[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Iris Steiner irisfisher56 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 02:40:42 PDT 2012

Hi Andrea:  I am paniced.  Rocket wont eat.  Its going on 2 weeks.  I finally got him to drink milk.After $1500 this week,  vet said they dont know whats wrong.  I have set appointment for Thursday for a 2nd opinion.   Am writing u because i cant find a way to email our basett people and I am desperate to findfeed back that could help me deal with Rockets health probs.  Rocket is only 8 years old andhas had a good life  and is to young to die.  Please help me help him.  I dont know whatto do.Thnx - Iris Steineririsfisher56 at hotmail.com