[Dailydrool] Cyrus - which gate?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 1 16:16:16 PDT 2012

Thank you so much for the outpouring of support, it means a lot.

I never joined the Lab list because my mother was one of the moderators.  I
guess we've all had enough of our mother telling us what to do so I didn't join
that one.  Plus, I know a lot about Labs and if I had a question I could always
call mom.  Until I lost her in 2007.

My mom's friend sent me a message (below is a portion of it) and now I am hoping
Cyrus isn't confused about where in the bridge he belongs because I hope he's
looking for my mom (she loved him dearly).  Basically mom Mom is the Elder Clara
of the Lab gate and I'm not sure how he can be in two places at once.

confused and sad,
Dale

******************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Dale,
What a shock that must have been for you to find him like that for it certainly
was a shock to read that.    I am so sorry and my heart is breaking for you and
tears flow as I type for no matter how many wonderful puppsters we have we still
miss just one who leaves us forever.

You know we all say on the Lab list that your mother is sitting there at The
Rainbow Bridge loving on each pup that comes across that bridge to join them in
the meadow and I like to picture her that way so often.  For us on the Lab list
it is reassuring to picture our Doglady there loving our lost pups.   I hope you
can think of Cyrus that way in Ellen's loving arms.

Love you! and hope that your heart has not been broken to pieces again.