[Dailydrool] fruits & veggies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 07:49:52 PDT 2012

My two girls love most every thing  especially apples, of course  Maggie
isnt allowed to have anything any more  not even her green  beans,  but if you
give either one lettuce, they spit it  out    my very first mini Doxie
loved lettuce.

Marlene

My Annie had an ultra sound done  several months back,
 on her bladder,   I was surprised at the cost,  I was  expecting an arm &
leg, it was reasonable  and guess what ?    I did get coffee  Bev !   LOL
they even asked if I wanted a  cookie,  I declined,  maybe wine next time