[Dailydrool] Stewie

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 14:50:17 PDT 2012

Stewie is getting better as each day goes by. He loves to eat especially people food. He like cheese and beef and ice cream.

My husband and I went to the store today and you would have thought we had a donkey in the back yard when we pulled in the driveway Stewie made a beeline through the dog door and was in the back yard waiting for us to come inside and the bellowing coming from his mouth was loud as a siren and soulful as a donkey crying. Stewie was in the house when we went to the store. And it wasn't like he was alone he has seven other dogs in the house with him and he gets along well with them all but WE left him. He sounded so very sad it brought tears to our eyes.

The groceries are put away now and all is well, he is again lying at my feet. His hair is growing in and he is getting a small belly finally. His eyes look better he just is doing so well it is amazing. Thank you all for all of the help and well wishes for this poor little old man he deserves a great life and you have been instrumental in helping him achieve it!