[Dailydrool] Fruits, Veggies and Lettuce

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 15:52:42 PDT 2012

Lilie says that she'll take all the lettuce that your dogs don't want!  I've
learned that when I take a new head of lettuce out of the refrigerator, I
have to give at least 25% of it to the girls.  They love it!

They also will take a baby carrot over any other kind of treat.  Milk bones
are nice, but they aren't baby carrots.  Tomatoes?  I have to sneak them
into a sandwich or salad.  Lilie and Daffodil have been known to steal them
and disappear.  I haven't found a fruit or veggie that one of them doesn't
love.

Bananas are the prized fruit.  Watermelon is nice and I serve it by fork...a
piece to each and then around again.  The girls are very adept at eating
from a fork.

So...all excess produce can be sent to Lilie and Daffodil for safe keeping.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil