[Dailydrool] This and that

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Aug 3 07:23:02 PDT 2012

I've been lurking mostly for the last month or so. Lots of things happening on the drool lately. First off, sad arrooooohs to all the families that have lost loved ones. I've tried to keep up with condolences privately but if I missed you, please accept snooter kisses from Tony.  Healing drool to any ailing houndies out there. We all know that in the world of rescued bassets it's the small things that count. Tony, for the first time in 1.5 yrs of gracing us with his presence, gave me his paw. Wooooohooooo!  He wanted pets, Wanted pets,WANTED PETS, and probably got impatient with me. He swatted at my hand but I prefer to thing of it as a shake.  LOL!
Threads -fruits and veg-tony loves cooked carrots, bananas, and cranberries. Green beans must be mixed with food and chopped up very small.
Dog smell in house-DH washes all of Tony's blankets and sheets every day. Cleans all drool off floor and furniture every day. Vacuums all hair up, you guessed it, every day. Keeping up with Tony could be a full time job. BUT, Tony is not allowed on our furniture. He has his own bedin the bedroom and another in the den.  Our other dogs were allowed on furniture and the dog smell stayed on the furniture.
So, back to lurk mode, but healing drool to all in need for the bassets and any humans too. Tony can produce at a moment's notice.

Daria and Tony in FL
Sent from my iPad