[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 18:00:35 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

The momPerson has explained things to me.  Cyrus was a hero.  He camped out in
the entryway because he heard the angel of death was coming to our house and
when he got here Cyrus ambushed him .... and he left with Cyrus.  We'll never
know who that angel of death actually actually came for that night, but we know
my big brother was ready and waiting for him when he got here.  We have lots of
good memories of my brother, he was a great dog.

I've been feeling much better.  Just today Julianne ate her fish and threw away
her chips and so I snuck into the trashand "curated" the now missing chips.
 Nice move, eh?

LuLu and I have been in discussion over who is alpha now.  Apparently it's her,
except she's a scaredy cat and if there is a person involved she will be in
charge from right BEHIND me.  Somehow this sounds vaguely familiar, I'm trying
to decide why.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects with LuLu who
apparently is now in charge