[Dailydrool] Dis NICE!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 14:51:25 PDT 2012

Dis Brudder Elwood. Stylin Brudder Elwood---yes sir--youze bet---stud master--good lookin man ob da world rite here------
Now let me tell ya--I got new duds--nice new collar what be oh so comfy--and da style---why it meke da woomanz swoon.
Momma went on ober dere to seniorhoundsabound.org, hopped down to da shops of bounder boulevard and  got some good shoppin fur memememememe---at Bessies Boutique. All dem nice collars--oh the choices ob colors and style----make da Brudder Elwood want dem all---ebby hound in da home needs dis.
Now git on ober dere an order up---Miss Barbara dun sewed dem up nice--and da money goes to help all the Bounders at Senior HoundsAbound-now how cool is that!!!!

Brudder Elwood gibz dis a 4 paws up.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,