[Dailydrool] Quincy's 2nd birthday

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:06:08 PDT 2012

Well, today is my little Quincy P. Fartwhistle's 2nd birthday! I woke up
early and sang happy birthday to him and gave him some good snuggles. He's
become quite a little boy, all 62 pounds of him! He's still a stinker and
the brown truck hasn't brought his big-boy brains but he's the light of my
life and I can't imagine what I'd do without him. Cleo couldn't seem to
care less but I'll bet she changes her tune when we have dinner tonight,
complete with ice cream to celebrate.

Drool and prayers to all in need and heartfelt condolences on the losses of
Gus and both Georges. Rescue is a never-ending uphill battle and I'm so
thankful for all of you wonderful folks who stay so strong and help so many
of our beautiful Bassets.

Please remember to keep voting for Western Missouri! And Marlene - you
cracked me up yet again!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."