[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Aug 10 03:30:07 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in we have had quite an eventful week,
which started with the healthy and robust slave Johnathan been tabbed by
the flu fairy. His doctor told him to stay in doors out of the cold for
4 days taking a double strength Purbac anti biotic and Merk-Fed tablets
to deal with the symptoms. How ever us girls feel the best part of
Johnathan's recuperation was us girls nursing and drooling over him.
Then the unthinkable happened, it actually snowed on Wednesday and in
between nursing and catching snow flakes in our mouth we were quite
exhausted by night fall. We are so glad that Johnathan went back to work
today so that he can start catching up on our drools. The slave William
is at home with us today as he took a break from the office since
Wednesday afternoon.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Conrad, Lucy and Ophelia.
Welcome drool, been sent Rosie.

Jasmin and Jade sending have a good week end to all in drool land.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves Johnathan and William.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx