[Dailydrool] Friday, bath day, dog park day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 14:26:16 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

You gotta love the clueless momPerson, she is fun to watch.  She works from home
on Fridays.  Have you seen the commercial with the lady in pajamas and fuzzy
slippers who is on a conference call and hoping they NEVER get video
teleconferencing.  The clueless momPerson can SO relate, she still had her
nighty on at 11AM!!  In between calls she washed out mine and LuLu's ears.  For
whatever reason, LuLu has had thick black waxy stuff come out of her ear the
last two weeks running.  No redness or swelling or pus or blisters or itching or
pain, just black yeasty stuff.  Dunno why, but the clueless momPerson washed it
all out anyway.  I had a little bit but I always have a little bit.

She has FINALLY figured out that it is better to take us to the dog park and
THEN give us a bath because if you do it the other way it doesn't work out so
well.  People make fun of me because I am fluffy right after my bath AND I come
home smelling like the dog park so yeah, dog park first.

The poor clueless momPerson isn't actually all that trainable but you gotta love
her, she tries.  Every Friday for nickzillion years she has taken everyone in
the house with floppy ears and a tail to the dog park to chase a ball.  So she
still does.  Ummmmmm .... never mind.  She's mostly quit crying so I'm not even
gonna say anything. I even jumped up and down and acted like an idiot when she
sang her dog park song.  And when we got there I sniffed all around and I acted
real excited about the ball and she threw it and I chased it over and over and I
don't think she even noticed that ummmmmm .... don't tell her ok?  We can do
this.

We got home and I acted all happy and excited about my bath and ran right into
the walk in shower and got all clean and fluffy and I smell sweet and my
clueless momPerson feels happy and that's good.  I love her even though she's
clueless.

More later from a very sleep Snoopy with LuLu (who got her ears cleaned and went
to the dog park too but she's not chasing a stupid ball and she's not taking a
stupid bath)