[Dailydrool] dirt eating

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 07:20:47 PDT 2012

My girls don't eat dirt,  just bugs, sticks and Annie will try to eat
Maggie's poo, never her own, just her sisters and when they were puppies they
chewed the corners off every end table I own and chewed and ripped the skirts
I  have on my sofa and chair,  much more fun that playing with toys  and
oh yes, Maggie chewed two leather wallets of hubby's

To the drooler who wrote  " how do I choose ? "  ,  stop the  crying  and
get it done  " how do I choose ? "   the answer  is you DONT  choose,  you
suck it up and you get it done, you  have 60 days to find a solution and I
would be on that phone from early morning  to late at night.  and don't except
one solution, find two in case the  first one doesn't work out.  I know you
have health problems,  but so  do I,  it just makes me meaner and more
determined. GET  MAD and  get the job done ! in the end you will get to keep both
Bassets and you will  feel great about yourself !!!!!!!!!!    sorry if this
seems  harsh,  but sometimes it takes a   pi**** off women to force men  to
get their heads out of their    A**

the Yellow Jackets are out in the grass,  tis the season  !    Annie is
going to get stung,  she chases them

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie

Maggie is still having bad allergies,   my vet changed her food  three
weeks ago, no more green beans No Salmon oil, just kibble,  there is  no
improvement  NONE   still red, very little hair , red and  bumpy
why is she losing her hair ?  so she went from having a beautiful coat  of
hair, it was full and soft  but she was still bumpy and scaly, except  she
HAD HAIR, to having very little hair, NO undercoat at all   and it  is very
brittle  what is going on here  ??????????????????????????