[Dailydrool] well said Barb!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:17:44 PDT 2012

Barb said in a post on the SP Board the other day,

"I would love to send a card, I have a hound, half hound, and 2
wannabes,I will see what pics I can send. This is wonderful, we must
show love for one another. I dont know hardly anyone on here, but am
getting to recognize names. I love the basset community it is the
best"

Barb, you hit the nail right on the head! The people in this community
online are the best. I have only met 1 or 2 in person, but feel like I
have known them forever. Welcome to the family!!

My life is kinda upside down right now. I just received an email from
someone on the Drool that offered me a place to live, with them and
their hounds.I am speechless. I am also crying again.

Drool family, you are the best. Words could never even come close to
describing how much each of you mean to me. It really is true, The
Basset Hounds rescue us, not the other way around!!

Bless you all. Drool to those in need.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
Home: (307) 337-2144