[Dailydrool] Vinny's birthday August 13th

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 20:17:16 PDT 2012

It has been nine years since Pam Chandler had announced her litter of 5 on the DD.I didn't expect to lose another dog 10 months after losing Bubba but Grace was diagnosed in Sept.2003 with cancer and her last day was October 17 th 2003.I don't remember if I told Pam before or after Grace died that I was interested in a puppy ,preferably a show male. Vinny aka "Bossanova's Logo 'N'  Saturday Night Fever" came from California to Washington - Dullas airport on November 1 st at 12 midnight to live with me in Pennsylvania. Although he didn't end up being a show dog I would not have traded him for anything.He has been an easy keeper all these years,I can't complain,and he is always the happiest dog at the Vets and at the kennels where he has been boarded.He has accepted any rescue I fostered and has never turned a mean side to any,except one, Rocky,cause Rocky would just take things from him.The Werewolf face would come out when Vinny was tired of giving up things  to him. He has never gone after a dog though he hates confliction. He has always been a good boy ,never chewed anything ,easy to housetrain .Although his face is almost completely gray he still walks with his tail and head carried high. I love you Vinny,my Vinman. Thank You Pam