[Dailydrool] prayer please

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 18:15:37 PDT 2012

Hi Basset Lovers,
    I am mostly a lurker but I love everyone on the list.  I love Basset folks' great sense of humor and charitable hearts--plus our group nuttiness!
    My Mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer May 31st.  We have been thrown into a whirlwind of medical appointments and treatments.  Two weeks ago, I rushed Mom to the hospital at 2 AM with an abdominal abscess and she is now home and recovering.  Her appetite is poor but her doctor believes she will improve now.  Allot of her symptoms we thought were chemo related were actually caused by her abdominal abscess.
    My Mom has always been a very strong, independent woman and I know it must be hard on her to suddenly be so dependent on me.  It has been a rough transition and it is overwhelming to absorb all the medical information and conflicting diagnoses.
    Please pray for me and my Mom.  We have had a really hard week and I have am trying with everything in me to be positive.
    I know both of us would truly appreciate your prayers.
    Thank you so much!!!
Marie Campbell and the Basset Crew
Mom-Virginia Campbell

Man Plans ~ God Laughs