[Dailydrool] Flies

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 08:06:33 PDT 2012

Anyone else's hound try to catch flies? My Betsy will driver herself nuts,
twisting and contorting in all kinds of ways, snapping at flies in the
house.

I don't TRY to catch flies..... I catch flies. We have big, tasty greenheads here in NJ. Humans hate them. They bite people and houndies ....but not if I see em first. The humans would prefer me not to have my snacks, but I am too fast.

RUSTY

...EWWWWWWWW. Pawtunia

....we have a paddle zapper for flies that come in the house. Slaves