[Dailydrool] Fwd: Mootsie Tootsie Went to the Bridge (Flora and Rick Hochenberg)

fsh1226 at aol.com fsh1226 at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 15:02:44 PDT 2012

Our beloved Mootsie Tootsie,Jamboree Basset Hound, went to the Bridge on Saturday moring. Mootsie was such a kind, lovable, sweet basset hound.  The entire Hochenberg family, Rick, Jennifer, Scott and myself, will truly miss her. Tootsie Roll will also miss her devoted companion. I want to thank Hank and Sharon Scully for all of their help. Thank you for taking such good care of her while we were on vacation.    I still remember the day we picked her up at the Scully home and how pretty Mootsie looked on the day we took her home in 2001. Mootsie Tootise was  named for the famous pair of shoes, "Mootsie Tootsie Shoes".

Thank you Hank and Sharon,  Angelika, Dawn,(Cakie Basset) and Donna Funk for your condolences and  for providing the correct email address for posting in the Daily Drool. I was so full of grief that I did not originally send this email to the correct email address.  We are thankful for our wonderful basset hound friends.

Flora and Rick Hochenberg

: