[Dailydrool] Wearing a vest.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 19:36:13 PDT 2012

I am so glad to read that I am not the only one with a dog hating  dog.  I
too always cross the street when I see a dog approaching, as Ben  can not be
trusted, as he does not care for other dogs.  And as was  mentioned, the
unleashed ones scare me the most.  It is not too bad  in  the city, but at our
lake place, people feel that it is ok to have  their dogs run free.  So
many times I have had to cut Ben's walk short due  to loose dogs.  This trait
of his is a problem, but I love him just the  same, and therefore gladly put
up with it and work around it.

Douglas