[Dailydrool] moob ober mike tyson

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 11:20:09 PDT 2012

Dis is a bad one, yes sir  momma dun got in a yelling,  screaming,  fight
wif dat lady down da street,  momma dun took us fur  little walk  and ride
today,  we bee coming home and daddy & mommy  ALWAYS  backs into the garage,
dat because we lib on da corner, it easier  to pull out den try to back out
on busy street. well dis old Battle Axe, dats  momma words,  dun come round
da corner and she didn't want to wait 30  seconds fur mommy and she almost
hit us and den she laid on her HORN,   momma  finished backing up and dat lady
rolled down her window and called  momma   fat A** BI***,   Holy Crap,
faster den the speed of  light,  momma is out ob her car  and it gotz ugly,
dat  udder lady gets out and den they start screaming at each udder.   she
dun called momma dat  "  Old Fat A** Bi***  and momma sed,   I may be old, and
I may be  fat but at least Im not as ugly as you and my  breath doesn't
smell like  my dogs as*.  and den  she got back in  her car and drove down the
street  and Momma sez  , come oon girls ,  lets go celebrate wif a glass of
wine   bwahahahahahahah

Mailman came and delivered  a package today  and he gets out of  his truck
and CUJO Annie is snarling and barking and he said  I have two  Bassets,
she is OK  and I said  " NO "  she is not OK, she  will bite you, Oh,  that's
Ok , Im not afraid  bwahahaha,  I  said  I am serious,  she will BITE, well
he walked up to the gate and  Annie meant business,  she was awful, so he
backed off,  she is such a  big woos and a big marsh mellow with Bill and me
and our son,  but anyone  else is not welcome.  I have never had a Basset act
like this,  not  ever,  my first Basset was dog aggressive, but she loved
people.  When  I take Annie to the vet, she is fine,  but in her yard or car
she  truly is CUJO  NO JOKE

Marlene  I am still recovering from my neighbor encounter,  I  honestly
thought she was going to kick my A**
Maggie  ( I lub every body &  COJO  Annie